Fill Better, Stack Better, Ship Better with our big bags
Our models, produced in the most diverse features and responding to a need for increasingly competitive market, combined with the constant propensity toward finding more and more viable production techniques, have brought SEBINO PACK to be a new landmark valid and reliable in flexible packaging industry (FIBC) thus operating in many sectors. A fruitful collaboration and partnerships with major international companies, leading manufacturer of big bags, constantly monitored, has enabled the company to achieve a high level of quality of both product and service thanks to which more and more customers have decided to trust us. This is a valid goal culmination of our efforts which for us is an important starting point from which to begin a journey toward increasingly advanced production techniques and able to satisfy even the most demanding customers. The company provides the customer a product and a service able to satisfy all your needs thanks to the competence, professionalism and passion of the management. The three key points of SEBINO PACK are, in conclusion, quality of product and service, reliability and competitive prices. The types of big bags we provide are:
What are big bags?
They can have standard seams or dustproof seams to avoid lackage of material.
How Big Bags are made?
- U-Panel construction
- Circular/Tubular construction
- Baffle construction
- Four side panel construction
- One/two loop bags
- Q bag
Sector and uses
- Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Food Products
- Construction materials (sand, gravel)
Why choose BIG BAGS
- FIBCs have the lowest package to product weight ratio of any intermediate industrial container. Ship one metric ton of product with a package weight as little as 5-7 lbs (2-3 Kg)
- Can be handled, transported and stored without pallets due to integrated lifting loops
- When empty they are lightweight and can fold flat to take up a fraction of the space required for other industrial packages
- Can be customized to meet your needs (Size & Capacity, Filling & Discharging Features, Barrier Properties, Handling Features, etc.)
- Can be used for a wide range of solid products (Chemical, Mineral, Food, Agricultural, etc.)
Are there different types?
Yes, they also can be made in variuos sizes and with different kind of top and bottom: skirt/spout/totally open/closed flat bottom.
- Type – A – no special electrostatic safety features
- Type – B – Type B bags are not capable of generating propagating brush discharges. The wall of this FIBC exhibits a breakdown voltage of 4 kilovolts or less.
- Type – C – Conductive FIBC. Constructed from electrically conductive fabric, designed to control electrostatic charges by grounding. A standard fabric used contains conductive threads or tape.
- Type – D – Anti-static FIBCs, essentially refers to those bags which have anti-static or static dissipative properties without the requirement of grounding